Are you getting what you need?
When starting Pac-imd,LLC we decided to make consumer satisfaction a top priority. In our time in the industry, we found that not every manufacturer is the same, and quality is hard to come by. At Pac-imd,LLC we control the entire process, and as such we wanted to use our experience to provide a list of questions, expectations and things to look out for when searching for a manufacture.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Pac-imd. Not every manufacturer is the same, and quality is hard to come by. Here is a list of important questions to consider when searching for a supplier.
Ask your product supplier these questions:
1. Does your manufacturer/supplier control the production process end-to-end?
2. Can your manufacturer/supplier certify chain of custody, batch blending contents and delivery weights?
3. Does your manufacturer/supplier have strict QA/QC procedures in place?
4. Do chemical components meet international delivery standards?
5. Are all chemical components manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001 and six-sigma standards?
6. What environmental fate data does the manufacturer/supplier supply? 7. What toxicity data is available from the manufacturer/supplier?
8. What standard product testing data is available from the manufacturer/supplier?
9. Will your manufacturer/supplier support product customization?
10. Does your manufacturer/supplier have world-class engineering and consulting support?